Well I finally did it. I earned my associates degree! I started in 93 at UVSC, then years later I decided to go back and started up again at SLCC. When we moved down here I transferred my records and finished up here at Dixie State. I probably hold the record for taking the longest amount of time to earn an associates but I did it. Some of my friends took me out to dinner to celebrate which I thought was so nice. I am now taking a break to have my baby and and maybe baby my other babies a little bit. But I will go back!
I did not go to the graduation ceremony but I drove by and took a picture of Nathan in the flags they had set up.

10 comments:
Congrads!! I'm proud of you, Wish I could of helped you celebrate. Your such a great Mom and now you an even smarter Mom and you have a Paper to prove it lol Love Ya
Congrats sissy. I knew you could do it. Now you get a few months of rest until you will get no sleep. Yeah for you!
I cannot even fathom the brain cells I would have to dig up to learn anything new right now, but I am so proud of you for doing something that you wanted and following through!!!
No matter how long it takes, you did it and thats what matters...
Congrats to you and your degree!!
I have an afgan that took me 5 yrs to crochet so its all good, lol
You are my inspiration. Congratulations. I think that is so amazing and I don't think it matters one bit how long it took. You did it.
Congratulation! I think that is such an awesome accomplishment! It doen't matter how long it too, just that you did it! I'm going back in the fall and I'm scared to death.
Tiff, I'm so proud of you! took courage and stamina!!! Congratulations. Love You, marianne
Definitely something to be proud of! You're amazing lady!
I think you're awesome and taking a long time to get it done just shows how dedicated & hardworking you are!
Congrats! You're so awesome!
Congrats!!! The fact that you knew what you wanted to take says a lot about you. I would love to go back but just not sure what I want to be when I grow up.
Post a Comment