Sunday, May 24, 2009

Caterpillar

It was Demo-Days at Wheeler and they also had a family night with rides, games and toys for the kids. The kids really liked it and I think it is good for them to see what their Dad does every day. Marco has been with the company for around 14 years so we are very loyal to Cat. If I ever have to buy a large piece of machinery it would have to be Caterpillar. I took all of these pictures with my phone cause I didn't have my camera, dang it!

Nathan, Brooklyn, our friend and neighbor Ryan and Jacee in the backhoe bucket.

Being a Daddy and working at the same time.




2 comments:

Brenda said...

How many mega pixels does your phone have? These pictures are great! Looks like you all had a great day!

Baum Family said...

Marco is a hard worker, and a good Dad,I'm glad he has you too.
Great pictures ..