Ah, makes me want to jump, too!
Wow he looks so high Shayne will love that one, those are really cute. He looks so handsome in that shirt, I wish Shayne would wear stuff like that, Brooki looks like she goes a little higher with the dress gives her air LOL
I can't wait to see you guys in a few days=)
beautiful pics!Them little sisters I tell ya wolves in sheeps clothing!:)
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
4 comments:
Ah, makes me want to jump, too!
Wow he looks so high Shayne will love that one, those are really cute. He looks so handsome in that shirt, I wish Shayne would wear stuff like that, Brooki looks like she goes a little higher with the dress gives her air LOL
I can't wait to see you guys in a few days=)
beautiful pics!Them little sisters I tell ya wolves in sheeps clothing!:)
Post a Comment