Monday, January 28, 2008

What A Great Weekend!



This weekend we drove up to Salt Lake where me and the kids went shopping and out to lunch with Grandma Ann. Later that night Marco and I went to his awards banquet where he was awarded a cruise to the Caribbean! And we got to stay the night at the Grand America Hotel. The next morning we went to Grandma and Grandpa Defa's where the kids finally got to play in the snow. Brooklyn did not like the cold wet stuff at first but grew to like the taste of it. We don't even have appropriate snow clothes anymore. We had a nice time visiting and are excited to see Grandma and Grandpa when they come down to visit.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiff, your pictures are amazing!! And a cruise to the carribbean, I am jealous!! I am so busy I don't even have a thought to put pics on my blog. I promise to try harder. Love yours and miss you guys.