Sunday, January 20, 2008

Warriors

Jacee's basektball team hasn't had the best season...ok they haven't won any games at all. But you know what? They are the nicest cutest bunch of boys anywhere and that will take them much further than winning a few games. Marco is the coach and Louie was nice enough to help out too, so they have had fun. Marco is planning on giving them a pizza party next week. Jacee added that it was a reward for winning all those games. Does sarcasm come with growing older, because he is sure growing up fast if this is the case. Jacee's last game is next Saturday. Go Warriors!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Marco!! I don't think Aaron would ever have the patience to coach boys bball but he loves to play it. Seeing Jacee gets me excited for my boys to grow and play sports. I am still wondering which one will. Love the photos Tiff! I will try to keep up better. Miss ya!