Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's what fun is!

Lagoon was very hot and very crowded but I guess it was worth it for the boys. Nathan does not like the rides and was nervous about going so I made a rule that nobody can force or tease Nathan about riding rides. Who cares if he doesn't want to ride Jet Star 2 or the Rocket? Not me, cause I don't really care for them either. Jacee and Marco like to be scared but I prefer cotton candy and cold Pepsi. Brooklyn didn't know what to think and on that little whale ride went from crying to smiling, to crying. Nathan was brave enough to ride the whales, but that isn't saying much I guess. Jacee was upset he did not get to ride the new ride Wicked but it was a 2 1/2 hour wait! You have to be crazy wicked yourself to wait in the hot sun that long. I had to wait in line to go to the bathroom! I thought about going in the bushes that is how impatient I was. I did ride the sky ride with the boys, nice and slow and relaxing, perfect for me. Don't think I am chicken cause I have rode alot of those rides and would again if pressured (peer pressure is a killer) but I don't want to anymore. So I don't. And you can't make me. Unless you try real hard. Nathan said he would ride the old roller coaster and I thought to myself "Yeah, there has only been one person die on that" Do you remember that? We did get a family picture at pioneer village, which is the only family picture we have with Brooklyn and it was kind of cute. Even though I am a saloon girl holding a bottle of Jack Daniels and Brooklyn is holding a pistol. Jacee was very excited that he didn't have to smile and he looks pretty ticked off in the picture so he was happy.







1 comment:

Kara said...

That is so cute. Your paragraphs are so funny I can just picture you saying them.