Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

She was so excited about decorating cookies but hadn't been feeling well. So this is as far as she got. 


Christmas Eve.




Colton's new ride. 
Drinking and driving.

I was the first one up and heard Colton coughing so I brought him out in the front room with me. We spent a good half hour alone with all the Christmas goodies. Just one more thing that made this Christmas magical.

Nathan was up next so we spent a little time together as well. It was a very sweet morning.

Ava loved everything and was excited about everything she pulled out of her stocking. Even the socks and toothbrush. She was the one that said we needed to thank santa claus. She is a sweet girl. She is the one having a hard time with it all being over. Keeps asking to put back up the tree and asks me if I can buy more presents. 


a beautiful mess.

This girl just steals my heart lately. 


Nathan sewed me a pillow for Christmas and one for his Dad and Colton. Colton seems to love it. 
Jacee got lots of stuff for his truck. He was very thoughtful and bought me and his dad a gift with his own money and one for Colton. 




Another tired baby.

Breakfast 

Christmas was very special this year. It could have been sad and depressing but many people helped make things so nice for us. The spirit their gifts and service brought into our house was overwhelming and very uplifting for all of us. I will never forget the kindness shown to us and the feeling I have felt this Christmas season. 


One more sleepy child.

No comments: