
Colton was the first one to see what he got for Christmas. I kept putting him in this little ball pit thing and he would immediately crawl out. Nathan and Brooklyn were around the corner in the hallway and I kept telling them "You guys are not going to believe what is in here." But we let them come in as soon as everyone was awake. Our Christmas was special this year because we spent it with Grandma and Grandpa Defa and Julie and Baillie. It was so nice having them here and it made Christmas even better.

Nathan: "Jacee we got an X-box" Jacee: "I can't believe my eyes"

I can't believe my eyes I got Jelly beans.

Ava wouldn't get out of bed without her slippers. She got one of her favorite things, a baby.

Jacee got a ripstick. Nathan got a phone.

Probably Brooklyn's favorite thing was the Blizzard Maker.

Ava loves to dress up too.

Christmas wouldn't have been complete without the silly straws. Not only is it functional but it makes a person look really cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment