Love, Love all the pictures. I can't wait to meet him in person.
I just love him already..he is so cute. I love his name too...you did good!
Congrats!!! He is soooo sweet and it looks like your kids are loving that little man. Hopefully Kara comes down and I'll meet you guys in St. George. Call me at 2am sometime...I'm sure we'll both be up :)
His hair is amazing! He is a cutie. Congratulations!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
4 comments:
Love, Love all the pictures. I can't wait to meet him in person.
I just love him already..he is so cute. I love his name too...you did good!
Congrats!!! He is soooo sweet and it looks like your kids are loving that little man. Hopefully Kara comes down and I'll meet you guys in St. George. Call me at 2am sometime...I'm sure we'll both be up :)
His hair is amazing! He is a cutie. Congratulations!
Post a Comment