
Looking for the GOLDEN egg. Dad told them it might be in this "badger" hole so they are fighting over who gets to stick their hand down there to get the egg. Yeah it wasn't there.
Nathan found the egg. After Dad moved it a few times and then gave them all hints that no one was picking up on. It had $10 in it. Brooklyn had a melt down because she wanted the egg but it wasn't meant tobe.



Ava was really cute once she realized there were things in the grass for her to pick up.

Scary stories by the fire. Brooklyn probably won for most unique stories. One was about 2 little boys who were looking through their Easter baskets. Nathan had eggs full of treats but Jacee's eggs were full of bombs and he died.
We then colored eggs in the trailer.

A game of baseball and no fighting.

Easter morning.
2 comments:
I love all the pictures and I especially love the one of them fighting over a badger hole. That is funny stuff. haha
Awesome I love them!
Post a Comment