Thursday, October 28, 2010

TrunK-OR-TreaT

Holy Cow.
Brooklyn went as Jessie from Toy Story. Was this her choice? Probably not but I made her think it was. She made me realize I need to let her make some choices when I told her I was making her a rainbow cake for her birthday and she said "Why don't you make that for your own birthday cause I want something different" So I am reluctantly not making the super cute rainbow cake. Dang it.

Seriously her cheeks are spilling out of her hoodie. What an adorable little calf. I am one proud momma cow and udderly in love with her.

Jacee is having candy withdrawals... He had to help with the games and didn't even get any candy.
My sweet neighbors Kaylani and Kamron.

Sweet, sweet Jessie. She likes to say "Well Howdy Doody!"
Nathan was going to go as Nacho Libre but at the last minute remembered someone saying you couldn't wear a mask. I spent an hour telling him we were going to the park for a Halloween party and trunk-or-treating so it's ok to wear a mask. But he would not break the rules and changed his whole costume. He doesn't seem to mind breaking my rules... He went as a Grease kind of person (I don't know what you call them). He is kind of outgrowing all this and it makes me sad. I can't get Jacee to realize that he shouldn't be trick-or-treating and Nathan won't even wear a mask.
Brooklyn getting her face painted by a couple of my other girls. My Miamaids that is.
She came in 2nd. We never win anything...haha
Ava would cry every time Marco would take away the buckets to give the kids candy. She can be a little Hefer sometimes. I still just smile thinking of her cheeks...

2 comments:

Kara said...

OH MY GOSH I love those girls I just want to squeeze Ava's cheeks=)And what handsome nephew's I have. Happy Halloween and stay out of their candy =)

Just Us said...

I LOVE Ava's cheeks!