What did we do over spring break? Absolutely nothing. And everything. There was a lot of arguing and teasing. So I made a rule that anytime any of this happened they would have to do a chore. So my house was pretty clean during the week. But not really if you know what I mean. Nathan built a fort in the front room that I let stay up for 3 days and then I couldn't take it anymore. But they had a lot of fun with it. 


We went to Snow Canyon park and played in the Sand Dunes. Ava only ate dirt once. I ate some too but it wasn't on purpose. It is like a sandy beach without the ocean.





Baby Tracks. I just thought it was funny that she was making funky little baby tracks. Until she saw the stick and then I thought of "
Squirrel!" Like on UP when the dog gets easily
sidetracked by
squirrels. She is kind of like that. We are all kind of like that I guess.


Ava is working on getting 4 teeth right now. She isn't as pleasant to be around. But she looks cute with her little
teefers.
Brooklyn is Nathan's biggest fan. She just adores him. He was trying to leave to go play with Christian at the park and she broke down in tears cause I wouldn't let her go with them. She clung to him and begged him to stay. He felt so bad and kept telling her he would be right back but she did not want him to go. This went on for about 10 minutes as I took pictures and didn't say a word.

He was smoothing down her hair and trying to calm her down.

Here he is trying to bribe her.

In the end he left her crying and returned about 1 minute later and said he would just play with her in the backyard. I just thought it was so sweet. So see, we really didn't do anything but grow teeth, eat sand, argue and just be together.
2 comments:
Its nice to see what the famous fort looked like=) How could nathan not come home and play with brookie with her sweet little face!
Nathan is sweetest boy ever..Thats so nice of him..
Post a Comment