Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day


We spent Christmas Eve watching Christmas movies, drinking hot chocolate, reading scriptures about the birth of Jesus, and eating a spaghetti dinner at the dinner table and not the counter as usual. By the time we finished all of this it was late so the kids went to bed pretty easy. The next morning we ate cinnamon rolls and opened gifts. Everyone was pretty happy. Marco made a turkey and I made everything else for our Christmas dinner. We went to The Blind Side later that night. It was a nice Christmas.

Christmas Eve JammiesShe really liked opening her gift, if only for the crinkly sound.Brooklyn got this really cute doll that she doesn't really like. Haha. She liked her scooter and bath bubbles the best.

Nathan built this house out of Lego's. He also got a bike.Jacee with his new I-pod touch that I think we had him convinced that he wasn't going to get. I wrapped it several times in smaller and smaller boxes thinking he would try to peek. But my kids are strange and do not try to snoop. They did not get that from me...

Ava was so excited to get this ball blower thingy. She actually just loved to chew on it.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like you had a great christmas and in that top picture Ava looks like nathan. What cute kids!

Baum Family said...

Looks like you had a good one lol
Our side of the family snoops too, you just have good kids,and such a nice family. love all the pictures they are so cute, I was sure wishin I could by a Doll this year, thay had some cute ones:)

Sherry said...

Those popping toys are the best!

I got an ipod nano--I'm probably the last adult in the world to get an mp3 player! haha

Christie said...

such cute pics!
Savanah has those same jammies that Brookie and Ava have!!