Friday, November 2, 2007

Trick or Treat




A Surfer a Rock Star and a Ballerina. Jacee went with his friends trick or treating this year so it was just Nathan and Brooklyn. I thought Brooklyn would get tired of it quickly but Nathan wanted to go home before she did. She would run up to the door's and knock with her little fist and then say "Thank you." She would run run back and show me what they gave her. They got way too much candy and normally I would appreciate it but now I just think about how fat it will make me. Cause let's face it I will eat more of it then they will.









2 comments:

Kara said...

They all looked so cute. Nathan looks like he was having fun with his costume!

jessie roberts said...

Thanks for the new pictures on your blog. Keep them coming! The kids looked great in their costumes, sounds like it was a fun day. We miss you guys.